At this moment we’re looking for a (Senior) Embedded Software Engineer that enjoys a dynamic environment. It would be nice for yourself if you have thoughts of working as a freelancer in the future.
You are experienced in working closely with other engineers in your team to design and implement new functionalities, use and expand your Object Oriented (OO) development skills, have a keen eye for high-quality software development.
For this we do have some expectations:
- Education level: MSc or BSc with more than 5 years of experience in software development;
- Good control of OO design and implementation using C++ (C++11 and higher);
- Thorough understanding of best coding practices;
- Good knowledge of version control tools;
- Practical/hands-on experience with integration and testing of software and hardware.
- Experience with Linux is a plus;
- Understanding of firmware or digital design is a plus;
- Experience with developing complex software systems is an advantage;
- Good understanding of multi-disciplinary systems;
- You are able to work in a structured and organised manner;