As a system operations engineer, you will design and build the Connectis infrastructure platform for federated identity management. Your work will reach millions of end-users and is mission critical for many of our high profile customers. Our client expect you to become an expert on systems automation and security and we also expect you to expand your areas of expertise. Within this role you will educate your colleagues and our customers. Our client have various exciting projects and always strive to push the envelope with our work.
Some of the challenging tasks of a Linux system engineer
- Create highly secure infrastructure solutions within our area of expertise;
- Design and implement infrastructure solutions that maximize availability and stability;
- Continuous review of the infrastructure to mitigate and minimize security vulnerabilities;
- Monitor the databases and actively contribute to upgrade the performance and security or come up with other improvements;
- Become an expert in various areas of systems automation and security;
- Periodically prepare and share domain knowledge in knowledge sessions with your colleagues;
- Support and educate colleagues about the architecture and help them utilize it to its full potential.