This company is developing automotive, mobile, IoT and illumination applications. They are in need of a new partner who can collaborate with them to push the boundaries of light. With over 80 years of inventions and industry firsts, this company is a global lighting solutions company that helps customers around the world deliver differentiated solutions so they can gain and maintain a competitive edge. As a pioneer in halogen lighting and leader in high performance LEDs, they build innovation, quality and reliability into its technology, products and every customer engagement.
Your task's in this organisation:
- Communicate with users and stakeholders, understand current business processes, identify key improvement areas, and translate them into software solutions through process improvement, automation and integration
- Sustain existing systems by providing first and second level support to product and test engineering teams throughout the company
- Manage system utilisation and optimisation with the automation operation and ensure there is no road block to the business process.
Necessities within this organisation:
- Bachelor’s degree or Professional Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a relevant field
- C++ and C# Experience.
- Fair knowledge on statistics, good interpersonal and analytical skills Initiative, independent, Dedicated, Dynamic, Consistent, Flexible and good team player.